Saturday, November 15, 2008

Alvida.

I need a place to spend my quiet nights, time to unwind,
so much pressure in this life of mine, i cry all the time
i once contemplated suicide and would have tried,
but when i held that gun all i could see was my mummy's eyes
no one knows my struggle, you all only see my trouble,
not knowing its hard to carry on when no one loves you,
picture me inside the misery of poverty,
no man alive has ever witness the struggles that I've survived,
I keep praying hard for better days and try my best to hold on,
but i cant do it anymore cus its all gone,
whats the point of the land and merce i ask,
to make my parents and my baby smile is my task,
but i have failed miserably as it seems,
cus my baby dont love me more then her baby creams.
it may look funny when you read this through,
but you should know baby you have made me blue,
i cant seem to escape from this crazy world,
but now im running to another world,
some place where even i dont know exists,
but i damn sure god hope i do visit,
They say heaven is a place on earth,
All i can see is hell on this forsaken earth.
Im crying so much and it doesnt cease,
cus i know this is it for MelvDizz.

Alvida.

No comments:

Lonely Diddy

Lonely Diddy
Lonely Diddy