Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Devastated.

I don't know what to say. I wish someone would just be able to see what I see and understand what Im feeling. I dont want to explain it. I just want it understood.

A place to spend my quiet nights, time to unwind, so much pressure in this life of mine, I cry at times. Im crying. I want love. I really really want it right now, but I have got it. Im nothing. Money doesnt buy you love. Theres no point working so hard when the bottom line is that Im loveless. The love I have does not even care about me. Whats the point of having it when I cant expect things, or voice opinions, or cry. No point. Im Going. I just hope I stick around long enough. Cus honestly Im that damn close. No one realises it. Doesnt matter. I just cannot take it. What must I do before someone realises it. I dont know. Ive Given Up.

When I woke up, the rain was pourin' down
There were people standing all around
Something warm rollin' through my eyes
But somehow I found my baby that night
I lifted her head, she looked at me and said "Hold me darling just a little while."
I held her close, I kissed her our last kiss
I found the love that I knew I would miss
But now she's gone, even though I hold her tight
I lost my love, my life that night.

No comments:

Lonely Diddy

Lonely Diddy
Lonely Diddy